🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Comments

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    edited August 2022

I don't think that this is possible. Streak is basic in the game to be removed. What I really know is that winning became harder and winning many times in a row much harder.

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2

That can not be .... I'm so angry now ... Why is it always in favor of the opponent here in the arena.... You can't win that doesn't work...unfair until the whole thing doesn't work anymore....

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2022

@wiwiki I agree with you, you are absolutely right!

However, there is not any need each time you want to say something, to open a new thread!

• wiwiki

I'm sticking with it, there's no chance, it's usually just that it's not desirable to progress and it's calculated...that's just sad and crying that there's no fun factor in sight here, as it should be, you can do some things you want ... unfortunately that's the way it is ...

• wiwiki
    edited February 2023

What a.fake....it really can't be...so unfair the arena...it's just unbelievable 60 games I started 5 of them that should be fair..., I haven't won a 3 single game Manipulation...I don't believe in what is said here anymore...

• wiwiki

Playing 100 games in the arena and not being able to win a game...it just can't be... Why don't you have a chance...to get ahead? With effort and hardship you get 3 games in a row but more is not possible .... which is unfair ... but how can it be that you play against the alleged .... the 25 to 30 series yes ... yes ne is it clear what kind of manipulation is behind it? I'm really so disappointed...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2022

Hi @wiwiki!

It is true that I had this kind of experience, but not 100 lost games, for me it was 1 win 5 loose or 1 win, 1 loose etc.

However, starting today I had this streak from the beginning:

At this match, I was ready to win having 38 - 16, but my opponent in a "magic way" had a colorbomb side by side with a fish and won!

My 12 wins were not this "type", they were normal games without "accidentally" colorbombs etc.

However, I am satisfied of this resilt, it is as we are back to 2019!!!! 😎

• wiwiki

That's called a chance...? I see ....

• wiwiki

And still at the beginning, so I don't think there's anything here that's still fair and normal

• wiwiki

unbelievably unfair....nobody can tell me that you win so many games in a row, that's point number one...3 series is almost impossible to achieve, a 5 series even less but 7 is unthinkable and not feasible it has to be played fake here..You play against the computer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?