🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

If during your time playing the Royal Championship you run into any issues, please let us know within this thread!

We always try to give you the best possible experience but sometimes the Jelly Queen comes and creates some unexpected havoc. That's why we need you to let us know if something happened while playing so that we can work on it and get the Jelly Queen back to where she belongs!

And if you have any questions about the Royal Championship event, check here

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    If during your time playing the Royal Championship you run into any issues, please let us know within this thread!

We always try to give you the best possible experience but sometimes the Jelly Queen comes and creates some unexpected havoc. That's why we need you to let us know if something happened while playing so that we can work on it and get the Jelly Queen back to where she belongs!

And if you have any questions about the Royal Championship event, check here
  • steveaw1028
    steveaw1028 Posts: 6 Level 2
    How about some free gold bars more often. I don't spend money on theses games.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    In relation to the Royal Championship feature you mean? We're still testing the feature to make sure there are no issues first 😉

Did you get a chance to test it and was there any issues? 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
  • Jhedges321
    Jhedges321 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I absolutely LOVE the new Royal Championship feature! That being said, I do have a couple of suggestions and one thing that was a real drag and caused a waste of time and gold bars to retain my progress.  First, in the first phase the prizes were so much better. The ticket almost every prize was awesome as once you start playing you want to be able to continue...which is the reason I used the 15 gold bars option to refill my tickets. However, even though I am 100% positive I had a strong internet connection I was "disconnected" a couple times and I was able to pay gold bars to retain my progress the first time, but as I wss on level 34 the last it would have cost 50 bars and as the game is not giving gold bars as prizes sporadically this round I just lost my progress. That was a real bummer and I'm just not willing to go purchase my 50 gold bar piggy bank to continue like I usually would because I'm just afraid of wasting money and it kicking me off again after the progress is made
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5
    I don't have Royal Championship in my game despite being updated
    :(
  • Cory_D._Weiss
    Cory_D._Weiss Posts: 2 Newbie
    My game says no internet connection on 2 different devices and one of them has data on at&t network full bars. What is going on???
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

Thank you for your comments and insights! Will answer each of you now to clarify some points:

I absolutely LOVE the new Royal Championship feature! That being said, I do have a couple of suggestions and one thing that was a real drag and caused a waste of time and gold bars to retain my progress.  First, in the first phase the prizes were so much better. The ticket almost every prize was awesome as once you start playing you want to be able to continue...which is the reason I used the 15 gold bars option to refill my tickets. However, even though I am 100% positive I had a strong internet connection I was "disconnected" a couple times and I was able to pay gold bars to retain my progress the first time, but as I wss on level 34 the last it would have cost 50 bars and as the game is not giving gold bars as prizes sporadically this round I just lost my progress. That was a real bummer and I'm just not willing to go purchase my 50 gold bar piggy bank to continue like I usually would because I'm just afraid of wasting money and it kicking me off again after the progress is made
    @Jhedges321, welcome to the Community and the Royal Championship area! Your first comment is already very insightful, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the event as we keep working on it. Regarding the connection issue, we are looking into this. We have detected some connection issues and the team is working hard to get them fixed for the next iteration of the Royal Championship. As a compensation, we will refund those 15 gold bars that you spent due to that connection issue (check your private message inbox for a message from me regarding this). We don't want bummers, we want you to have fun and to let us know how much you like it!

I don't have Royal Championship in my game despite being updated
    :(
    @NamTruong2001, the Royal Championship is not yet available for everyone. If you don't have it but want to have it then you need to provide is your player ID in the thread here. Maybe at some point you are one of the lucky ones and can enjoy future events of the Royal Championship!

My game says no internet connection on 2 different devices and one of them has data on at&t network full bars. What is going on???
    Hi @Cory_D._Weiss ,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and apologies for the issues. As mentioned above, a fix is on the way for this with hopes that it improves the situation moving forward. We will keep you informed with any changes and we truly appreciate your report!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    I lost my streak twice because it said I lost my connection but my internet signal is full and my other games work fine. That's probably something to look into. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?