๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

The Studio need your help about some questions!

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Kcbtyler
    Kcbtyler Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options

Right now I'm hating this game right now. I have played all my tickets at once and never did I even win one game. Every game started with the opponent being set up to win. I never had a chance. It's so frustrating, maybe I'll give this game a rest.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

Hey all...Yes, RC can be very frustrating...there are some issues that need to be worked out...But I promise...Give it some time and you will enjoy it as much as us other RC addicts...๐Ÿ˜˜

• Spaghetti
    Spaghetti Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

I just noticed this post now @LadyRaffie ๐Ÿ˜„

I think it would be more fun to have the mini-tournaments through the week instead of 1 big tournament. It would also be really fun to have it at least through the weekends (start Friday and end Sunday night) since thatโ€™s when a lot of users are home/not working and pretty bored. ๐Ÿ˜

I also prefer it to regular Jelly I think because we are playing live against real players which seems to make it more entertaining ๐Ÿ™‚

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

Yes, what @Leanna_Allen said. You'll love the Royal Championship majority of the time and then sometimes you'll be screaming at the game. Its just apart of the competition. The studio still is making changes and fixing glitches. As you can see, we all complain and give our opinions but it is to help the studio know what everyone is experiencing. Regarding the Royal Championship being it's own game, this has been mentioned by many, many people for quite a while. If you go to the ideas pages and look at the "Increase how often the Royal Championship is live," you'll see that I added that to my idea. Vote for my idea on the "ideas" page at the top right corner of the top of the page. Also, prizes to be increased in gold bars or rewards for advancement is another idea on the "ideas" page along with other good ideas that you guys shoukd check out and vote for.

• jjac272903
    Options

You know guys, I'm really hoping they bring back the choice of our blockers and boosters. I really feel this is the only way to get a good streak going. Just thinking out loud.

I really dont feel like we will ever get a complete reset to the old RC. Bringing back and opening the blockers and boosters as a choice, is really the only way to hit those high streaks.

If anyone feels the same, please, please, please, vote?

We have to get the studio's attention everyone. Not just on this idea, but for prizes, ticket times, new boards, ticket bank, etc. Vote on as many ideas as you want and if you have your own idea, create it and share with us so we can vote for your idea as well.

Please click the link below and vote ๐Ÿ—ณ for the studio to bring back the "players choice of blockers and boosters." Please? I beg of you all.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/296606/players-choice-of-boosters-blockers#latest

• jjac272903
    Options

Anyone want a combo??? ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

Hola my Jelly Family. If you would, please click the link below or go to the ideas section and vote. Its worth a shot and the more votes, the better.

@Leanna_Allen,ย @headoperations,ย @ClarenceBeaks,ย @LotusC,ย @NamTruong2001,ย @NikolaosProdromidis,ย @skyking123,ย @mdeus,ย @Allyd25,ย @royalgirl,ย @beansyoo,ย @Didi-7,ย @beanie904,ย @sideout2121,ย @alsto40,ย @Spaghetti,ย @Ohema and ANYONE else who I haven't tagged that plays the Royal Championship that wants to hopefully ๐Ÿ™ make a difference.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/303724/%EF%B8%8F-royal-championship-combo-idea-%EF%B8%8F#latest

• sideout2121
    sideout2121 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Can anyone tell me why my RC isn't showing today? I've been playing this round and no matter what I do, restart, no updates, clear everything, it won't come up for me.

I am really disappointed because I was in the lead!

Anyone have any idea what his is all about?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?