I am on level 311 and am only given 12 attempts to complete bit 'help' due indicates I should have 26. How do I get correct chances?
I replayed the level now on Android, completed on the first attempt - it's 12 moves, not 26.
What is exactly this "help" that "indicates you should have 26" ?
I received a response but doesn't solve what I see or have found on YouTube, etc. All indicate there should be 26
moves allowed for Level 311 where my game indicates 12. Can't skip level so any suggestions?
The only video examples of this Level have 26 moves which means it has been changed since they were made. From 26 to 12 moves is a big jump. Alessandro, do you have any tips on passing with only 12 moves?
Our Game Studios are constantly monitoring game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.
This can sometimes mean that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. That's why you are seeing tutorial videos with 26 moves while the game gives 12 now.
From what I can see level 311 can still be beaten with a some good luck, patience and a clear strategy! I'll keep an eye out for videos and tips for you! This level is challenging, but definitively doable if you focus and prioritise the plates at the right pace.
Good luck with the wording!
I have replayed the level twice again, winning in both cases - here are my tips:
1. use a +2 move booster instead of the default obstacle breaker (even one extra lineblaster will likely take out more than 2 obstacles and if you're patient mousetraps as well).
2. try to create diagonal lineblasters in the top-center to take out #1 (best if double-diagonal to take out #1 AND #2, optimal if you can create a 7-letter in the exact spot that takes out #1, #2, #3 in a single go).
3. if you can't get to have perfect lineblasters aligned with the cheese plates, still work to have a couple lineblasters anyway in the first 4 moves to take out mousetraps and have less disturbance in the rest of your strategy
4. if in doubt around move 5 whether shuffling or not - shuffle. You'll have another one to try out before the moves run out
5. when you're done with #1, #2, #3 aim to get a vertical lineblaster to #4 and have it go off creating a horizontal one on top of the existing vertical (so the horizontal one will be dropped in place of #4 and can be used to take out #5 and #6).
Hope this helps
Wow, these are some great tips, Alessandro!
@Judy, I hope you manage to pass the level now Please keep us posted!
QueenMia - thanks for replying. Would love to view an actual video of Level 311 showing the 12 moves. Am not quite up to all of the suggestions that were given previously.....very novice player...have never understood or used the options given.
Thanks very much Alessandro S :-) Well played and explained.
Great tips, Alessandro S! I can’t seem to 3-star this level despite multiple attempts using various artifacts. When I select Mermouse, I only get +1 move rather than +2. Is that due to my platform or language? I believe I used Liberty Mouse for my current high score of 15686, but that’s still not enough to hit that elusive third star. When I solve the board in less than 12 moves, my score seems to be even lower, resulting in one star. What gives?
if your Mermouse sits at +1 you likely need to gather more stars at earlier levels to get it to +2.
If you can consistently beat this level with leftover moves and wish to obtain 3 stars then Barney the Vampire is your friend - get words with multiple golden tiles, watch your score soar
Great tips. I have 3-starred all earlier levels, however. So I suppose I will move on and then come back once I’ve earned Barney and maybe after my Mermouse gives me +2 instead of +1. It feels like cheating to go past a level and then return back to it in order to earn that third star, but I’m just not seeing any other way. Thanks!
I forgot: if you do have all 3-stars, you might just need to highlight Mermouse and slide from II to III to get the +2!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!