Is level 835 in Alphabetty possible in English?

Allyd25Allyd25 Posts: 13 ✭✭
I am on level 835 of Alphabetty and you need to make 4 words containing 10 letters but the board is totally full of blockers. I havent been able to even make one 10 letter word even when I have a ton of crowns on the board. I have seen that making long words in other languages is much easier than it is to make them in English.

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 13
    Welcome @Allyd25! We don't discuss AlphaBetty Saga. You can phrase your issue on the AlphaBetty community by clicking the "Games" button above. Have a nice day!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,719 Community Manager
    Hey there, I'm moving this thread to the AlphaBetty section so other players can help you ;)

Don't forget to participate and get a chance to win some Gold - All you need to do is to comment with your level here. Good luck :awesome:  

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed 🍒

Candy Friends - Win 30 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win 50 Gold bars - Here

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 286 ✭✭✭✭
    hi Allyd25 ... try not to be intimidated with 10-letter words
    ... think in terms of 6 & 7 letter words where 3 or 4 crowns are blasted
    ... remember - blasted crowns are returned to the board
    ... for best results do not include crowns when making words, whenever possible
    ... there are screenshots and notes for 835 here
    ... open a new tab or a new window ... http://www.screenshotabe.com/index.php

• CaseymcCaseymc Posts: 14
    This is the level that made me quit the game. Too frustrating.  It’s supposed to be fun, not annoying. I noticed today that they have changed it to two 10 letter words, but it’s still impossible with so many blockers. I just had a game where I had four q’s in the usuable letters of the board. Really? I’m out.