Level 4999 It wants us a miracle!! (edited by CM)

StorditaStordita Posts: 50 ✭✭
edited June 27 in Level Help & Tips
 The 4999 level is really impossible. I used all the boosters but I couldn't get over it. Please make it easy. @Elsa How did you do it?
Prev1

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,780 Superstar
    Hi @Stordita, I think you typed in the wrong level number because CC Saga is not that high yet.  It only goes to 4520 and the new episode should be out shortly. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • StorditaStordita Posts: 50 ✭✭
    You're right @Elsa , the level is number 4499,sorry!
    That is what I thought it was.  I just played it now and I know that the only way that I was able to clear that level was with boosters.  Are you playing the Sugar Drop challenge every 8 hours to accumulate your boosters?  If you haven't tried it yet then I am going to give you the link to the blog that I created here showing the best levels to play: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252067/superstar-information-post-best-levels-for-the-sugar-drop-challenge#latest

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • StorditaStordita Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Thank you very much,you ar very kind!I will try Sugar Drop!
  • t4et4e Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Why should i have to use boosters to clear a level? you now spam me with ads as long as 30 seconds, a d to top it off more damn ads at the end of the levels, you make a ton of money and want me to spend more on boosters? shame on you for doing this. you make levels impossible to beat so people keep watching ads to make you money. 
  • Mim_Mim_ Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    I am on level 4999 and it is IMPOSSIBLE. As soon as you get almost to the end it says OOOPS!!! Anyone done it yet?
    Mim_ said:
    I am on level 4999 and it is IMPOSSIBLE. As soon as you get almost to the end it says OOOPS!!! Anyone done it yet?
    Are you talking about CC Saga 4999?  I finally cleared it with boosters and quite a few.
    I've used boosters but as I said I haven't got to using some boosters without it saying ooops! I'll keep trying. Thank you Elsa
    Yes I always do the sugar drop
    Is that the one where you have to collect a certain number of red and yellow?  I had to play it a few times without using boosters to start before I was finally able to clear it.  Towards the end I had to use lollipops to open up the special candies so that I can add them to the total.
    I only had a few to get then and it said oops! What am I doing wrong?
    If it’s the level that I am thinking of it says that because there is no way that you can collect all of them.  I think with mine it was the yellow and there weren’t enough special candies that clear all of them.
    Oh ok I'll see if that's why. You did well to get this far as we only had the new levels today and I thought I had done well.
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    Agree Mim_ this level is ridiculous. You have no control over what is under the lucky candies and if you open 13 of one colour, Oops appears. Very, very poorly designed and near impossible.
    The only solution on line uses an inordinate amount of switches and hammers and is lucky enough to get 12 of each colour under the lucky candies.
    Also Elsa what is the use of using hammers if you are unsure that you won't open 13 of one colour. The level is either a deliberate money grab or the work of an incompetent designer.
    Waste of time and boosters until the level is modified.
    Mim_ said:
    Oh ok I'll see if that's why. You did well to get this far as we only had the new levels today and I thought I had done well.
    I haven’t finished this episode yet.  Most of the levels are very hard to clear.