logging in

bunkydobunkydo Posts: 3

HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO LOG IN WITH MY PASSWORD BUT AM UNABLE TO DO SO ~ TRIED TO RESET MY PASSWORD BUT CANNOT DO THAT EITHER ~ NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR SITE ~ WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???????? 

Best Answers

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 376 Community Moderator

Could you send me a private message with the email address that you are trying to log in with so I can look into this?

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

update on my problem with the tablet ...

after resetting the tablet to factory conditions and downloading the ABS app ...

was able to login using the "Register with Facebook" option ...

it went directly to the login and worked as before ...

selecting the king login does not work on the tablet

many thanks to @Crazy-Cat_Lad ... awesome work

• bunkydobunkydo Posts: 3

thank you all for your kind help but I'm not on Facebook so cannot log in that way.  I think this site has a major problem so will just play without using my 'Bunkydo' name ~ too much trouble for a game site in my opinion but sure do have some nice people playing there.  Thank you all again. 

xoxoxox

Bunkydo

• LynetteLynette Posts: 2,514 Superstar
    edited April 6

@bunkydo do you have an account on the king games site (king.com)?

It is that site that logs you into your games, so you might need to register to join there first.

What you are logged into here is the King Community, this name and password are not what you use in the game

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Too many games, not enough time!
  • bunkydobunkydo Posts: 3

Yes Lynette I do have an account with the King.com site which is what I am having trouble logging into with my Bunkydo name and cannot figure out why.  Thank you for your input

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    Bunkydo ... it looks like @Lynette has the answer ...
    "What you are logged into here is the King Community, this name and password are not what you use in the game" ...
    you have a couple of choices ...
    1) hit Play ... you can play without an account
    2) hit "My account" ... then hit "LOG IN" ... then hit "DON'T HAVE A KING ACCOUNT? REGISTER" ... then
    fill out the form
    the image shows the first 2 clicks for 2)
    when you are done with 2) you will have one login for kingcommunity and another login for ABS

• LynetteLynette Posts: 2,514 Superstar
    bunkydo said:

Yes Lynette I do have an account with the King.com site which is what I am having trouble logging into with my Bunkydo name and cannot figure out why.  Thank you for your input

Did you register your King.com account with the Bunkydo name? 

If you did, make sure your device is not trying to give the password for this site, the Community - because it has the same name as King.com (the games site)

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Too many games, not enough time!