What is the highest level in alphabetty? I’m on 920

KTch21KTch21 Posts: 2
QWhat is the highest level in alphabetty? I’m on 920 and it doesn’t usually take this long for the next level to load. I’m at 2 weeks. Thanks for your help!
Prev1

Answers

• Ruud_KoopmanRuud_Koopman Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Same question here
  • CamillaTopillaCamillaTopilla Posts: 1
    Same here! Please update the game
  • Allan_BarnardAllan_Barnard Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Same here. Been waiting for levels past 920 for 2 weeks now. Getting fed up with the waiting !
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,760 Community Moderator
    edited April 17
    Level 920 is the last level in AlphaBetty Saga and no more levels are planned at this moment.

It's not either decided when or if new levels will come again in the game.

I understand that you all guys love the game as much as I do, so I can recommend to either go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores.

The other alternative is to start over again from level 1. I did that myself, since after four years, the first levels are like brand new again. 

You can either start to play on a brand new account or just let me know and I will reset your game back to level 1 on your existing account. 

Check also our Weekly Word Challenge here on our Community! New theme and challenge every week. 
    https://community.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/categories/discussions-abs

Have a Mice day!
    edited April 17
    Thanks for the update. Its a great shame that no more levels are planned and I am sure other players feel the same.The first levels may seem new but are too easy.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,760 Community Moderator
    Thanks for the update. Its a great shame that no more levels are planned and I am sure other players feel the same.The first levels may seem new but are too easy.
    Yeah, the first ones are super easy when you already have played some time.

If you want the game reset and start over again, I can also reset it back to level 100, 200 etc. if you wish. 

No I am not interested in playing any of the earlier games. I prefer a challenge so I will take my disappointment and go elsewhere. I think I have a scrabble game in the cupboard somewhere
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    @Crazy Cat Lad if there will be no new levels can I get my gold bars transferred to another King game?

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • IEEEgalIEEEgal Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Heartbroken. I loved this game like no other. Replaying old levels, even if they changed, is not satisfying. So many of us truly hope King decides to keep Alphabetty going.
  • LoopylozLoopyloz Posts: 6
    How do I reset the game to level 1 and if I do and more levels after 920 are brought in can I be put back to that at a later date?
    nBoo - Appreciate all the hard work you have done in designing Alphabetty. Its been quite challenging. My wife and I are both in our 70's and have been competing against each other for a couple of years now. It helps keep the mind active. Its a great shame that you are not designing more as we have both reached level 920. Have you designed any similar games ? Once again thanks for keeping us occupied.
  • IEEEgalIEEEgal Posts: 54 ✭✭
    edited April 24
    @nBoo There are so many loyal fans of Alphabetty who have reached 920 and are heartbroken that it's the end. For now. Those two little words give us hope. I, for one, keep spinning the Booster Wheel every day, hoping King and you will decide to keep Alphabetty going beyond 920. It's the best game ever. Thank you for challenging us - never too much - and bringing us joy.
  • Gemma-3Gemma-3 Posts: 4
    Hi, disappointed that the game has ended. Also I don't have the pin at the final gate to enable me to play older levels, even though there have been 2 updates since. Is this available for everyone and if so when will it be updated?
  • Hagar_the_HorribleHagar_the_Horrible Posts: 0
    So lovely people after level 920 is the a 921 ?, I am directed to repeat previous levels, any ideas