920 is the end? Really?!

IEEEgalIEEEgal Posts: 53 ✭✭
@QueenMia A rumor is going around that 920 is the end of Alphabetty. Is this really true? 

@Alessandro_S @abe_coffee This can't be the end of our beloved game!
Prev1

Comments

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 286 ✭✭✭✭
    hi
    it could be the end
    look at @Crazy_CC_Lad here
    What is the highest level in alphabetty? I’m on 920

• IEEEgalIEEEgal Posts: 53 ✭✭
    How tragic if true! 
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    I would be very disappointed, this game Is unique. Love it!!!
  • Sabrina_MeninSabrina_Menin Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Nooo!! It is not possibile.... I completed all levels with 3 stars in the last days and now the game end...what a disappointment.
  • MonkeyBoyMonkeyBoy Posts: 2
    I hope there’s more than 920. I’ve just reached 813 of this magnetic game.
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 2,872 Superstar
  • MonkeyBoyMonkeyBoy Posts: 2
    Does it really matter? These puzzles are like sudokus, if you leave a long enough time between, you can always re-do them. That’s how I re-played several levels as my original game was lost to me. 
    Yes, It matters (to me, at least)
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 2,872 Superstar
    MonkeyBoy said:
    Does it really matter? These puzzles are like sudokus, if you leave a long enough time between, you can always re-do them. That’s how I re-played several levels as my original game was lost to me. 
    With this game (AlphaBetty Saga) all the earlier levels have changed anyway, so it really is playing new ones when you start again :awesome:
    Too many games, not enough time!

• CheezeePleezeCheezeePleeze Posts: 4
    I am so sad if it is over at 920. My challenge will be to go back to level 1and get 3 stars on every level, to hard to quit this awesome game.  I am on 888. 
  • fletcherfletcher Posts: 1
    No, please say no.  I've refrained from clicking on the "click here to continue playing" for fear it would start me back at level 1.  Please say it ain't so
      This is the one thing that grounds me and saves my sanity in these crazy days
    More levels!!!! More levels!!!!🎐🎏🎫♥️
  • CheezeePleezeCheezeePleeze Posts: 4
    Me too! Definitely  more levels pleaze
  • kgardenkgarden Posts: 3
    I LOVE alphabetty!  Level 920 accomplished! Nothing else out there compares...I am so going to miss this game :( :( :(
  • John-19John-19 Posts: 2
    It better not stop at 920.  At least make it round number like 1,000.