I'm stuck on a level! Help!

LeonyLeony Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm stuck on Level 81! HELP!
(Spoiler) Help Blossom to solve the problem and win Gold Bars!

Best Answer

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,482 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Good Morning @Leony! Level 81 is a collection level where you have to collect words with a certain amount of letters.  I find the trick for this type of level is make a lot of four letter words so you can get a crown on a lot of the letters.  On this level that is a win-win since you have to make 5 four letter words anyway.

You have to make 2 seven letter words, but if you can make a 4 letter word with 3 of them with crowns (since a letter with a crown counts as two letters) - you will have your 7 letters.  Of course there are several vines on some letters so they won't count towards your letter count but they will still give you a crown if you make a 4 letter word.  I try to make a 4 letter word with as many vine letters as I can - that way I change them into regular letters as soon as possible.

I hope this helps - good luck!

By the way - if you like word puzzles - try the link below for a chance to win some gold bars.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262417/candy-crush-friends-word-search-with-a-twist/p1
    Accepted Answer

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner