Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development on Facebook

Comments

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 1,910 AlphaBetty Moderator
    edited January 3

hi @gisaly

most of the people at king are on a holiday break

at this time the info at the top of this discussion is still true ... ABS is no longer available on PCs

the issue with the Top Friends list, the empty map, and some scoring issues showed up shortly after ABS was removed from PCs

we will need to wait for king to come back from the holiday and hope they can make things work well again

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• juanmarcelojuanmarcelo Posts: 36 Level 2

On the computer with windows. It can be played on android emulator. although they still have errors.

• PahHawkPahHawk Posts: 2 Newbie

I played ABS on fb and I love the game. Can I play it on my PC outside of fb? What are the steps? I reached the highest level, but do I lose all that? Do I start over...what? Do I download? Sort of lost looking at the questions here...

• gisalygisaly Posts: 21 Level 2

Uh, if you're talking about Alphabetty Saga, there would be an alternative to continue playing on the PC, it's via the BlueStack application but the game starts again from the beginning, otherwise it's the mobile or tablet.

It's a pity that some technicians don't answer this question, why didn't you find a solution to continue playing on facebook?/Heu ,si vous parler d'Alphabetty Saga ,il y aurait une alternative pour continuer de jouer sur le pc ,c'est via l'application BlueStack mais le jeu reprend depuis le début.Sinon c'est le mobile ou tablette.

Dommage que des techniciens ne répondent pas à ceci ,pourquoi ne pas avoir trouver de solutions pour continuer le jeu sur facebook ?

edited March 25

the map has icons today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the crown goes wild

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

now for the award ceremony

we do not know who is taking credit for fixing the map

we have 2 candidates ... 1) facebook ... 2) the studio

it could be both

what does the winner receive?

the "We can fix anything in less than 100 days" badge(it took 98 days)

congrats to whom ever is taking credit for the fix

• Robert_McWhorterRobert_McWhorter Posts: 3 Newbie

This game has NOT been updated for the iOS either. It says in the above message that it will be, but it hasn't in months. Is this another lie by King? I just want to know if I should delete it and save some space.

hi @Robert_McWhorter

welcome to the community

the map has been working well since March 25th

you are the first player to say otherwise ... which means you are special

what are your symptoms?

1) are the icons missing from your map?

2) do you have other issues?

• petesy1000petesy1000 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Robert_McWhorterRobert_McWhorter Posts: 3 Newbie

What I mean @abe_coffee is that I am at the "maximum" level - 920, and there are no updates - no new levels. If there aren't going to be any, as there haven't been in months, I'll just delete the app.

hi @Robert_McWhorter

am sorry I misunderstood your question

It has been over 2 years since level 920 was released ... it sure looks like level 920 is the final level

congrats on completing every level!

you might check out some of the other king games ... most of them are still getting new levels

have fun 🙂

🍮 🍮  

keep track of your login info in case you decide to play in the future ... deleting the app will not change your login

• julieacurtisjulieacurtis Posts: 2 Newbie

thanks for the info

I just asked why just a few moments, then somehow I got to this page, Thank You now I know the answer

Sincerely

Jewels

• playgowomen18playgowomen18 Posts: 346 Level 3

It was an indication that in December of this year it will be removed☹️

• AnraithAnraith Posts: 7 Level 2

Looks like blossom blast is going the way of Alpha Betty

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.