Gold bars for math

mammabeamammabea Posts: 5 Newbie

I would like to know who was right

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,717 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Huh? Which King's Game contest are you asking this question? 🤔

You can check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

And if you have more questions, please tag me (@Diamond Lim) and I’ll be happy to help. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

💫 Failure is the mother of success! 💫
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,717 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 23

Hello again! 👋

Can you tell me what's King's Game have you still playing? 🤔

If you have playing what's King's Game (like Candy Crush, Bubble Witch 3 and etc.), you can join and answer contests that you can chance to win gold bars into your King's Game. 😊

By the way, I see you posted your answers on still active math's contests. You must waiting for answer when contests are ended. So you make sure have playing which King's Game (Games) then you can join. 😊

If you just playing fun while haven't playing any King's Games, please don't answering on any contests as haven't playing any King's Games, you just look and thinking only but don't answering as well.

But you can join and answer another maths games here and here as it's just fun! 😄

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

💫 Failure is the mother of success! 💫