Lost my consecutive days total

TillyCGTillyCG Posts: 1 Newbie

Playing every day and it started to show that I had 410 days and then rolled over to 001. Should be 410

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 19,554 Sweet Legend

Welcome to the King Community.

Can you confirm which game you are playing?

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,329 Sweet Legend

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game are you asking this problem? 🤔

You can see Sukanta Biswas the Superstar has answered to player for similar your problem that I hope you can understand to read :

My guess is your daily bonus is back to day Some players have found that the Daily bonus has reset to Day 1 for them but don't worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before. The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.

There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. 

Though your Daily bonus progress cannot be restored, rest assured that your actual rewards are unaffected. 

But don't worry! You can continue playing while claim booster (boosters) every day. 😊

By the way, I see mostly of players have asked this problem too.

You can check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.