This is what happens when I’m out of lives & try to ask friends

Answers

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 1,910 AlphaBetty Moderator
    edited September 27

hi @barb44444

yikes! ... that is a bit crazy

mine does the same thing

🍮 🍮  

"Select All" and "Send" are still active on my tablet ... and I can select or deselect individual friends

have you tried using it? (even though it is a bit tricky)

🍮 🍮  

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DaniTheOGDaniTheOG Posts: 1,356 Level 4

Hi there @barb44444 & @abe_coffee! 👋

The same thing has been happening for months to me too. I am still receiving lives from players (thanks @abe_coffee for always sending me lives) but I don't know if the ones I'm sending are actually going through.

❓️ Is it possible that it happens when logging in with Facebook but it doesn't happen if you log in with King?

• HalmbaronessenHalmbaronessen Posts: 2 Newbie

I have No friends and can't send lives to People WHY

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 1,910 AlphaBetty Moderator
    edited September 28

hi @Halmbaronessen

welcome to the community

🍮 🍮  

am sorry to hear about your friends list

there can be many reasons

1) if a friend does not play for 90 days they are removed from the list

2) if the list becomes empty all of a sudden it is most likely a temporary login issue that will eventually correct itself

3) there could be something weird going on

🍮 🍮  

did you have a friends list in the past?

did it gradually get shorter or did it go empty all of a sudden?

🍮 🍮  

if all of your friends have stopped playing you can send a friend request to Abe Venti

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.