Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 10,032 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Support
Hi there and welcome to the Community,

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for the Alpha Betty and we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better :)

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let me start: 

So, hi everyone, I am QueenMia and just like cats, I enjoy laying in the sun, eat, be adventurous, travel and simply enjoy life. I'm in charge of the Alpha Betty Community and I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news and spells, taking part in conversations and throwing some sweet gifts from time to time. 

You might also see XarlyCezdiamond and MarkHawk around. Those guys are with me and will jump in whenever it's needed. 

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love (and the word). Let's make this place the greatest Community for every Alpha Betty lover!

If you're interested in joining our sweet Super Stars Team, check this out!

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!
🍭Candy Friends player? Get Gold bars here 🍒  
🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Want to PLAY?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

🌟
Prev1

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.