What is the trick to level 712 of AlphaBetty?

Robert_MenardRobert_Menard Posts: 22 Level 2

The best I have been able to collect is two 9-letter words. 

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 12,721 Superstar

Hi Robert, I had a look on my co-superstars blog but she doesn't go up that far as her helper quit. 

I have found this video on youtube but its in French so I don't know if you will find it helpful or not :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxtY_B2lrn4

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Fave holiday place? Win gold! 🍓 Win with choo choo 🍓
    🍓 Which is your favourite blocker? POLL 🍓 Want an undo button? Vote here 🍓

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local 🥕 Protect your loved ones 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• nBoonBoo Posts: 110 Kingster

If you've got this far I'm sure you know how crowns add 1 to the lenght value of any word. I myself try to focus on clearing the vines as I create line blasts to destroy the magnets. Once I have all the magnets destroyed I start making 4 letter words like crazy to get some crowns.

Once I have 3 or 4 crowns on the board I start looking for 7 letter words with 2 crowns on it.

This level wants you to get all the value out of every single word, but if you manage to achieve that, it's possible to beat.

Good luck with your letter-hunting, and thanks for posting Robert!

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 12,721 Superstar

Hi Robert, I will pass your feedback onto the team. They will forward it to the studio. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Fave holiday place? Win gold! 🍓 Win with choo choo 🍓
    🍓 Which is your favourite blocker? POLL 🍓 Want an undo button? Vote here 🍓

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local 🥕 Protect your loved ones 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• Robert_MenardRobert_Menard Posts: 22 Level 2

If you've got this far I'm sure you know how crowns add 1 to the lenght value of any word. I myself try to focus on clearing the vines as I create line blasts to destroy the magnets. Once I have all the magnets destroyed I start making 4 letter words like crazy to get some crowns.

Once I have 3 or 4 crowns on the board I start looking for 7 letter words with 2 crowns on it.

This level wants you to get all the value out of every single word, but if you manage to achieve that, it's possible to beat.

Yes I know how the crowns work, and I clear the magnets, and then try to make four letter words for the crowns, but no luck. I have played this level well over 150 times, and the most I got are 2 words. There are only so many words one can make with 7 "Qu' tiles on the board. I think I will wait until they come to their senses and change the settings for this level. It certainly not even fun trying anymore.
  • If you've got this far I'm sure you know how crowns add 1 to the lenght value of any word. I myself try to focus on clearing the vines as I create line blasts to destroy the magnets. Once I have all the magnets destroyed I start making 4 letter words like crazy to get some crowns.

I followed nBoo’s advice and finally passed this level.
  • tnewmanrntnewmanrn Posts: 1 New Bee

I have no idea how to beat L 712.

I have cleared vines, cleared the magnets, created 4 letter words and still can’t get 9 letter words even using stars. There is always a disproportionate number of vowels to consonants making it nearly impossible to create 9 letter words at all, much less 5 of them. This isn’t fun.

At LEAST better letters on the board would be appreciated!!

• abe_coffeeabe_coffee Posts: 643 Game Expert
    edited May 18

hi @tnewmanrn  

there is not much you can do about bad letters ... you can hit the quit button 

... or ... look for a group of good letters, create a blaster, then blast several bad letters

there are many levels like 712 where long words are required

this is a good level to master blasting crowns

blasted crowns add to a word's length and most are returned to the board(in a new position)

the blasted crown approach ... look to make a 4-letter word or look to make a 7-letter word each turn

... flood the board with crowns and add a few 8-way blasters 

... try to make 7-letter words using 8-way blasters that hit at least 2 crowns(7+2 = a 9-letter word)  

here is an example of a blaster that hits 5 crowns ... open in a new tab or a new window

look for Albums with screenshots on FB ... click here for albums ---->  examples ... 
    screenshots are available for the following levels
    word list ... 89 453 478 484 669 812 835 885 889 895 905 919
    plates ... 472 513 600 659 870
    spread cheese ... 466 509 568 893
    bubbles ... 482 494 512 668 758
    find the letters(or hide the letters) ... 464

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.