While technical issues are very frustrating, the great news is that they are also generally quite easily fixed. The first thing we need to do is make sure that your device is running as smoothly as possible.
I'd recommend some these simple steps below which fix the majority of Facebook connection issues and get you back reconnected:
- Please make sure that the game hasn’t been blocked on Facebook. Go to Facebook >> (enter the game name) in the search field and confirm OK to unblock the app.
Please see this screenshot: https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4smwq/qo5h?size=o
To unblock just click “Confirm” in the dialog box: https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4smwq/1ws5?size=o
- If you have recently changed your Facebook password, this needs to be updated on your device as well. To do this, please remove the connection to Facebook via the settings menu in the game, log out from Facebook on your device, and then connect again with your new password. You can remove the connection between the game and Facebook on your device by doing this:
- From the "Map" screen, tap the arrow icon in the lower left corner. This will bring up a small menu.
- Tap the red "Door" icon, which will take you back to the main menu.
- Tap the arrow icon in the lower left again to bring up a small menu.
- Tap the green "Gear" icon to bring up another menu.
- Scroll this menu down to the bottom and tap the Facebook icon which says "Log out".
- You can also try to send your progress from Facebook to your device. Simply click “Play on Phone” in the left corner when you have the game open on Facebook.
- Another option is to open Facebook, click on the “More” button (normally bottom right corner), scroll down and click on the game you are trying to sync. It should then open the game and automatically sync to Facebook.
If this does not help or if you do not have the option to log out of Facebook through the game menu, please follow these steps:
- Remove Facebook App from Kindle Fire.
- Go to Settings, Applications, filter to show Running Applications, then force close the game
- Go to Settings, Clear Cache and Cookies
- Restart device.
- Re-install Facebook App and try again.
Still having a problem with your game? Why not ask other players for help in our Community?
Here you can also discover our Community Superstars, competitions, off topic conversations and much much more! Simply go to the home page here
and select the game you wish to explore.
⭐️New to the Community? No account yet? You can register here
in just 2 seconds!
Win Gold Bars, badges and more! Check out our contests