Did something go wrong with your purchase? (Kindle)
Sometimes there might be issues when making an in-game purchase. Don’t worry, we can help you fix the problem!
A purchase issue can be caused for very different reasons. In the lines below you can see different scenarios that might be triggering the problem in your transaction.
usually delivered instantly, but occasionally, it might take a bit longer.
When there is a delay, the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon.
In the meantime please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer If you play on Facebook or King.com
- Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data
- Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase
After you do this, there is a good chance that you got your purchase through and complete.
If you only received some of the items you purchased:
Contact us here to help us get your missing items back.
Pssst. Remember to use the email address associated with your game when filling the contact details! So we can locate you faster.
If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice. Select where you are playing on:
Please notice that you must follow the below steps directly from the payment provider in order to receive a refund.
- Use this link.
- Once you are logged in with your Amazon ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps
- Click here for more information.
Did you receive the purchase but you couldn’t use it?
Contact us here and tell us what went wrong exactly and we’ll help you out.
Here are some examples of possible sticky situations:
- You bought Gold Bars to finish a level but you didn’t receive the extra moves.
- The game crashed or reloaded after your purchase.
Don't worry! We can help you find the solution to your purchase issues. If you can't seem to solve it. Don't hesitate in contacting us here