🖥️ Official Announcement regarding our games moving from King.com
Update 14 February 2022
As of today all in-game purchases on King.com have now been disabled. If you currently have boosters on your account, we encourage you to use these before the 31st of March 2022 when the games will no longer be playable on King.com
After some consideration, we have made the difficult decision to close down the games section on King.com. It has been an amazing journey, but unfortunately, playable games at King.com are not a part of our future plans and hope to see you on our other available platforms.
This does NOT mean our games are closing. This means they will no longer be playable on king.com. You can still access all of these games from the following pages:
Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Soda Saga
Farm Heroes Saga
Blossom Blast Saga
Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Farm Heroes Super Saga
As of the 31st of March, our games will no longer be playable on King.com. Thank you again for being part of our journey on King.com and hopefully see you around in all our other available platforms!
1. Can I still play the games on other platforms?
Yes! You can still access all of these games from the following pages:
- Candy Crush Saga - Apple: App store, Android: Google Play, Windows, Amazon
- Candy Crush Soda Saga - Apple: App store, Android: Google Play, Windows, Amazon
- Farm Heroes Saga - Apple: App store, Android: Google Play, Windows, Amazon
- Blossom Blast Saga - Apple: App store, Android: Google Play
- Bubble Witch 2 Saga - Apple: App store, Android: Google Play, Amazon
- Farm Heroes Super Saga - Apple: App store, Android: Google Play, Amazon
2. How is my profile on king.com synced? Will I lose my inventory?
King.com saves your profile in 2 ways: with a kingdom account or with your browser’s cookies.
You must create a kingdom account to continue playing after the 31st of March. Otherwise, you will lose your progress and any boosters or gold bars you had.
Depending on the platform you want to play on next, syncing your profile will be different:
- Windows store: All your progress and inventory (gold bars and boosters) will be fully synced.
- Mobile: Only your progress will be saved. Your boosters and Gold Bars will not, due to technical limitations.
- Facebook: All your progress and inventory will be saved. You will need to sync your kingdom account with Facebook first via the king.com settings option.
- Here is how you sync your account with Facebook:
- On a web browser or a desktop computer or laptop, log into your Kingdom account on King.com
- Click on Settings
- On the new pop-up window, click on Account and enter your King.com password.
- The next window displays your account information and the option to connect to Facebook – “Score and progression sync”
- Click on this option, enter the required information and the two accounts will be synced – simple as that!
3. After the 31st of March of 2022, will I be able to play the games on king.com?
4. Will I still be able to purchase until the 31st of March?
No. We will disable purchases a month prior to closing our games on the website.
5. What will happen to my avatar, password reset and other features?
They will still be available. You will be able to log in and access your account and settings. You will just not be able to play our games from that platform.
6. Will I still be able to add friends to my game via king.com?
Unfortunately no, however, we're looking into possible solutions for the future.