🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I beat level 40 on Blossom Blast, why won't it let me progress?

Options
Ren_Anderson
Ren_Anderson Posts: 1 Newbie

I downloaded blossom blast a few days ago, it's glitchy, but I liked it anyway.  I have beaten level 40 at least 3 times, it tally's up, shows me my three stars, and then nothing.  I'm stuck on 40.  It won't move onto 41.I see nothing requiring tickets like other people in the forum.  I am playing from an old samsung galaxy notepad.

Answers

• crb6708
    crb6708 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

After level 40 there is a road block.  You need 3 friends to unlock it for you, or wait 3 days and it will automatically unlock. After level 40 there is an island type thing, if you click on that, it give you how much time you have left to wait, and how to ask your friends for help.

• Sonia
    Sonia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It doesn't unlock after 3 days I'm on day 8 n have set my clock ahead and reinstalled. Aggrevated

• JDwyer
    JDwyer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Seems like it freezes on that level, I have beaten it several times but it is stuck and the screen doesn't switch back to the map or saying level complete 

• Heidi_FreeGaza
    Heidi_FreeGaza Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2015
    Options

I have more than 3 friends who play this game, and i have pushed "ask friends" to open roadblock, but nothing happens when I do...

Nothing pops up like the little box, when I send life to my friends. 

I seems like a bug, so I guess we can't go further before this bug is fixed, sadly...

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I have been waiting 8 days to get past the road block after level 40 as well. Is this going to be fixed ? New players shouldn't get left behind like that. I'm ready to quit already.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?