Can you 3 star level 15 on Blossom Blast Saga?

I have tried, and tried and tried! I am not able to 3 star. Is it even possible? - If so, do you have a screenshot or a video? Its ruining my OCD!

Prev1

Answers

• Tune_DTune_D Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Good question Techatar,

I've checked YouTube, but so far haven't found a video with more then a 2 star rating.

Maybe you are going to be the first one? Don't give up and don't forget to share it with us if you get 3 stars!

• I'm with you. Just can't crack it either. I think it is a scoring glitch where the round automatically closes before it is physically possible to get those extra points for a three star rating. Poor game design. 

• FYI  my highest score is 98610 for that round,  which was STILL not enough. 

• I've managed 99460 very frustrating!

• I have the same issue!! Have been trying for an hour now, but my highest score was 99360..

• Same problem no one has 3 star not possible. ..like you say bad design ..

• I am thinking returning after bigger help than the shovel

• Currently on 99940 level 15. 

Still trying. I want to see 100,000 then will be happy

• i've gotten a little over 100,000 but still no stars and I was lucky to get that

• Yup, I'm pretty convinced this level is broken, I won't be playing anymore until it's fixed.

• My husband just got 3 stars on 15 with only 85,190 points.

• My husband just got 3 stars on 15 with only 85,190 points.

I tried again, got a 92410 score but still no three stars
  • James.oratratJames.oratrat Posts: 3
    edited February 2016

Good question Techatar,

I've checked YouTube, but so far haven't found a video with more then a 2 star rating.

Maybe you are going to be the first one? Don't give up and don't forget to share it with us if you get 3 stars!

How about someone from programming let us know if 3 stars are achievable! I've completed all levels and have 3 stars on 80% of them (my challenge while awaiting more levels to update) yet level 15 I've spent ( no exaggeration) 200 lives + twice many replays for getting more than a single star. What gives King?
  • HalioHalio Posts: 1

I currently have 100600  &, from the bar that was displayed at the top during play, I am still a fair distance from even coming near the third star... :/

• I don't believe you can get 3 stars on level 15. A few people say they have done it, but they *never* post screenshots.

I think the design on this level is flawed -- can *anyone* at King get 3 stars on this level?

My high score is 103,480 (currently #1) and I still only got 2 stars for that score. I've played level 15 *dozens* of times (probably more than 100 now) and only once passed 100K points.

Jay