🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I want to get rid of unknown players

Options
Piggy_Sue
Piggy_Sue Posts: 5 Level 2

When I play Blossom Blast, there are 'unknown' players that I'm supposedly competing against.  How do I get rid of these players I don't know.  

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

These are your Kingdom 'friends' so they are there for lives and roadblocks etc. If you disconnect from the Kingdom then they will disappear but then of course you progress won't save unless you sync with Facebook. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

These are your Kingdom 'friends' so they are there for lives and roadblocks etc. If you disconnect from the Kingdom then they will disappear but then of course you progress won't save unless you sync with Facebook. 

• Piggy_Sue
    Piggy_Sue Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thx for the info!!
  • Mettesbk
    Mettesbk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

But you cannot choose only to connect with Facebook? Its Either both Facebook and kingdom, or none?
  • Aaron350
    Aaron350 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I only want to connect with Facebook. How do you disable the Kingdom?
  • Carole_Renee
    Carole_Renee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem in Farm Heroes  Super. Some players are just listed as "player" and some are names that I don't know. I am uncomfortable with this and it takes much  longer to send gifts as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?