🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Level 126

Options
Alaskachic4
Alaskachic4 Posts: 4 Newbie

I don't think it's possible to pass level 126 with the amount of moves they give you. The tutorials for this level all have more moves and less numbers for the flower burst things. (Videos show 30, mine have 50).

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXx1Va0yBBQ

Blossom Blast Saga level 126 has been changed yet again!! Now we have only 19 moves available but the central big bud is placed lower.  Try watching my updated walkthrough which shows how to win Blossom Blast Saga Level 126 with no boosts and only 19 moves. My Strategy: Remove the first big bud at the top quickly by blooming flowers next to it or linking flowers of the same colour into it. It is difficult to make super blooms with the bees in the way so try to set off some chain reactions near the big buds. Try to grow flowers before linking them into big buds of the same colour.  If you are only getting small flowers in the lower section you can try growing some in the upper section before they drop down. Watch my walkthrough for in-video tips and a demonstration.  Subscribe to my channel for more walkthroughs.

Answers

• Paztek
    Paztek Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem everytime I search, people are having 5 bees 3 big flowers to open and only 30 on each of them, mine only have 3 bees but 50 to open 2 of the three big flowers

• Marina_Mircheska
    Marina_Mircheska Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2015
    Options

Same situation. Really pissed with this game.

I'm pretty sure they don't even have a test to see if the level is passable.

Completely disappointed. Developers, you should know better...

• Marina_Mircheska
    Options

Huh, they simplified it, I think just yesterday :) Still difficult, but seems doable.

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Blossom Blast Saga level 126 has been changed yet again!! Now we have only 19 moves available but the central big bud is placed lower.  Try watching my updated walkthrough which shows how to win Blossom Blast Saga Level 126 with no boosts and only 19 moves. My Strategy: Remove the first big bud at the top quickly by blooming flowers next to it or linking flowers of the same colour into it. It is difficult to make super blooms with the bees in the way so try to set off some chain reactions near the big buds. Try to grow flowers before linking them into big buds of the same colour.  If you are only getting small flowers in the lower section you can try growing some in the upper section before they drop down. Watch my walkthrough for in-video tips and a demonstration.  Subscribe to my channel for more walkthroughs.

• mellyz61
    mellyz61 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Still not doable for Android without spending lots of money. I figured out that you can get rid of the bees by hitting them over the head with a shovel, but they're expensive, and even then, after trying that in a variety of combinations 4 times, I still can't pass the level. I've been stuck for 3 weeks. I've moved on to a different game now. It's too bad because I really liked this game. 

• Marina_Mircheska
    Options

Still not doable for Android without spending lots of money. I figured out that you can get rid of the bees by hitting them over the head with a shovel, but they're expensive, and even then, after trying that in a variety of combinations 4 times, I still can't pass the level. I've been stuck for 3 weeks. I've moved on to a different game now. It's too bad because I really liked this game. 

Same thing. I already forgot how this game used to be, since I'm staring at the same level for what seems like an eternity. I got very close on few tries, but that was just dumb luck. In any case, I'd rather delete the game than buy anything from King. Maybe I would have bought extras, but I know they create levels like this on purpose. That's why I'm never gonna play a King's game again.
  • Lawrence
    Lawrence Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm on Android. This level is impossible. You have no control on what comes down the middle after blossoming the big bud in the middle. Then the game gives you nothing useful. I question if every level is even passable at the start. The bees are intelligent not random like they should be. I've used atleast 100 lives. Developers please adjust difficulty. 

• Lawrence
    Lawrence Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How did you get so fortunate with matching colors falling next to your bottom buds!?! 100 lives in, not once did I get a fall like yours.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?