🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Saga Level 118 impossibly difficult

Options
Marina_Mircheska
Marina_Mircheska Posts: 8 Level 2

I know there is a walkthrough for this level, but I didn't manage to pass it after around 40 tries. Sometimes I was lucky and was left with three bouquets or so to collect, but in general it's very hard to get anywhere near the goal.

I think it's a poor game design on this level. Challenge is part of the pleasure, but that is taken away when the game is impossibly difficult. No point of passing nearly 120 levels and spending so much time on it, if it takes many days to pass the last one without boosters.

Please fix this part of the game. I am really only few failed attempts away from deleting the game.

Best Answer

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Surely part of the game has to be the challenge, along with the feeling you get when you finally pass the level! Some levels are real difficult but I prefer that than it being easy to breeze through, I'd get bored way too easily then. 

• Marina_Mircheska
    Marina_Mircheska Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Surely part of the game has to be the challenge, along with the feeling you get when you finally pass the level! Some levels are real difficult but I prefer that than it being easy to breeze through, I'd get bored way too easily then. 

Hmm, it's a challenge to try on something that you know is doable. But don't you have the feeling that these games are done by simple tuning few parameters? Like some shuffling parameter for the flowers that poor in, or the value of the buds to blast. They just set those programmatially not thinking whether they are actually passable. And a proof of that is the changes of the levels they make every week or so. As you can see, many levels are more complex in the past month or so. Some are overly complex, that's what I'm saying. It's a design mistake. Passing a level should also rely on your skills and strategy. Here we have complete randomness, it's all up to the set of flowers that come in.
  • Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCm4sPgY6Q

Level 118 has recently changed and is now much more difficult! Previously, only 1 of each flower was required.  Now we must pick many of the same colour flower and there are only 20 moves available.  Try watching this new walkthrough. Good luck!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?