🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Saga Level 130

Options

Why do I only have 3 bees and 60 blooms to get??  The YouTube videos have 6 bees and 40 blooms???  I CANNOT beat this level and have already checked for an update.  Help??

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

If you look around on the site you will see a lot of posts about players levels being different to the videos on youtube. I think with the game being new that things are being changed all the time. Doesn't mean that the level can't be passed though, keep at it! 

• jjchawaii
    jjchawaii Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

If you look around on the site you will see a lot of posts about players levels being different to the videos on youtube. I think with the game being new that things are being changed all the time. Doesn't mean that the level can't be passed though, keep at it! 

Seriously, aCe? Read all the posts about level 130 and that everyone has the same problem. Read the comments on the YouTube videos about level 130 where people have a different impossible version. "Keep at it"? Yea, maybe if I keep at hitting my head against a wall, it'll create a doorway. Oh wait... That's impossible too... Just like level 130!!
  • Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 has been changed again and now we get 22 moves to complete the level.  This video walkthrough shows how to pass Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 with no boosts. My Strategy for Level 130:  Break through the flower pots early on to allow the flowers to drop down to where the big buds are. Link flowers into big buds of the same colour for faster progress and set off chain reactions near the big buds.   Watch my walkthrough video for a demonstration with in-video written tips.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olmh5QFzbI

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?