Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
Why do I only have 3 bees and 60 blooms to get?? The YouTube videos have 6 bees and 40 blooms??? I CANNOT beat this level and have already checked for an update. Help??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 has been changed again and now we get 22 moves to complete the level. This video walkthrough shows how to pass Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 with no boosts. My Strategy for Level 130: Break through the flower pots early on to allow the flowers to drop down to where the big buds are. Link flowers into big buds of the same colour for faster progress and set off chain reactions near the big buds. Watch my walkthrough video for a demonstration with in-video written tips. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olmh5QFzbI
If you look around on the site you will see a lot of posts about players levels being different to the videos on youtube. I think with the game being new that things are being changed all the time. Doesn't mean that the level can't be passed though, keep at it!