🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why is Blossom Blast Saga no available for Android Version 5.0.2?

Options
phranziska
phranziska Posts: 2 Newbie

I play several King Games, but now I'm disappointed. Will you forget the Android versions under 5.0?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

In the Play Store it says it Requires Android 4.0 and up so it work normally. Are you getting an incompatibility message by any chance? If you are you can find out why it's deemed incompatible by clicking on the small plus icon in the bottom right corner of the message.

• phranziska
    phranziska Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

In the Play Store it says it Requires Android 4.0 and up so it work normally. Are you getting an incompatibility message by any chance? If you are you can find out why it's deemed incompatible by clicking on the small plus icon in the bottom right corner of the message.

It only says that the app is no available for my smartphone, but I don't get why.
  • Simona
    Simona Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?