🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

can't complete level 118

Options
Theodora_Dora
Theodora_Dora Posts: 1 Newbie

This game was awesome until the level 118. First I thought that it's just a difficult level to beat and I saw some tutorials on YouTube. I get confused because I have 20 moves and and 3, 3, 5, 5 flowers and at the tutorials there were less flowers to blossom,  it was much easier. Why at Android users this level is impossible difficult?It's not fair.I loved this game but I have to delete it and forget about it.

Best Answer

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCm4sPgY6Q

Hi Theodora ... level 118 is also the same on iOS now it seems... try watching this walkthrough which shows how to beat the level with 20 moves and multiple flowers.  My Strategy for Level 118:  Try to remove at least one of the birds early on and try not to let those molehills spread.  If you are lucky and a molehill blocks a bird like it did in my video, keep that molehill there!  Try to grow the flower colour that you need to pick by blooming nearby flowers, then set off a chain reaction to bloom the required colour. Watch my video which has in-video tips for an example of how to do this.  Good luck!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I think the guys at King are changing the levels because I'm seeing a lot of questions like this. I think where the game is new they are still finding whats working. But I don't think it means the levels are unpassable, just plain difficult! 

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCm4sPgY6Q

Hi Theodora ... level 118 is also the same on iOS now it seems... try watching this walkthrough which shows how to beat the level with 20 moves and multiple flowers.  My Strategy for Level 118:  Try to remove at least one of the birds early on and try not to let those molehills spread.  If you are lucky and a molehill blocks a bird like it did in my video, keep that molehill there!  Try to grow the flower colour that you need to pick by blooming nearby flowers, then set off a chain reaction to bloom the required colour. Watch my video which has in-video tips for an example of how to do this.  Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?