🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Connection to Facebook

Options
Tana
Tana Posts: 5 Level 2

It won't let me connect to friends on Facebook.  It says I'm connected.. but when I try to ask for help unlocking an episode or for lives it says "server error. It looks like something went wrong". Please help. 

Best Answer

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

If its a server error then its something that is wrong on King's side of things. Probably a temporary issue. Maybe you can try to connect to the Kingdom to save your progress/get help etc. Its the little orange button with the crowns in it. 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

If its a server error then its something that is wrong on King's side of things. Probably a temporary issue. Maybe you can try to connect to the Kingdom to save your progress/get help etc. Its the little orange button with the crowns in it. 

• Tana
    Tana Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I tried that and they sent me here.
  • Judy_Weber
    Judy_Weber Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This problem is continuing for more than a week.  What is King doing to resolve the problem?  I have multiple Kindles, all with the same connection problem.

• Marcio_Conti
    Marcio_Conti Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hello I am facing problems with my connection on Facebook, I trying to get contact with my friends to raise of level and shows a message that is not possible connect on Facebook. I already reinstalled both ones (Facebook and candy crush) and the problem was not solved. The main point is that I am can connect candy crush on Facebook but just when I trying request to pass of level this problem happens. Any idea to solve it ?

• Leonie-6
    Leonie-6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hello I am facing problems with my connection on Facebook, I trying to get contact with my friends to raise of level and shows a message that is not possible connect on Facebook. I already reinstalled both ones (Facebook and candy crush) and the problem was not solved. The main point is that I am can connect candy crush on Facebook but just when I trying request to pass of level this problem happens. Any idea to solve it ?

I have the same. What to do now?
  • Crissy2018
    Crissy2018 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm trying to connect to Facebook but I'm receiving an error that's there is a problem connecting to the Kingdom and to try again later. I've received this message for at least three weeks 

• Lyne-2
    Lyne-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, not capable to connect to facebook on my Android Tablet. What to do next?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?