Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
It won't let me connect to friends on Facebook. It says I'm connected.. but when I try to ask for help unlocking an episode or for lives it says "server error. It looks like something went wrong". Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If its a server error then its something that is wrong on King's side of things. Probably a temporary issue. Maybe you can try to connect to the Kingdom to save your progress/get help etc. Its the little orange button with the crowns in it.
hello I am facing problems with my connection on Facebook, I trying to get contact with my friends to raise of level and shows a message that is not possible connect on Facebook. I already reinstalled both ones (Facebook and candy crush) and the problem was not solved. The main point is that I am can connect candy crush on Facebook but just when I trying request to pass of level this problem happens. Any idea to solve it ?
I'm trying to connect to Facebook but I'm receiving an error that's there is a problem connecting to the Kingdom and to try again later. I've received this message for at least three weeks
This problem is continuing for more than a week. What is King doing to resolve the problem? I have multiple Kindles, all with the same connection problem.