🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

My Blossom Blast saga level 130 has three sets 60 but it's impossible to beat

Options
Jared_Stacy
Jared_Stacy Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 130 in blossom blast saga has three buds the 60s on them and only 20 moves it's impossible to beat with that combination please send out a fix

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

From what I've seen the levels seem to be changing all the time. It doesn't mean that the level can't be passed of course, but I think the number of moves etc are being changed up so maybe 130 is one of these levels. 

• jjchawaii
    jjchawaii Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

From what I've seen the levels seem to be changing all the time. It doesn't mean that the level can't be passed of course, but I think the number of moves etc are being changed up so maybe 130 is one of these levels. 

No, the actual level and layout was hanged in addition to removing lives. There's plenty of posts about this level. And you should see the emails I have between King and myself. It's a demonstration of horrible customer service. They don't even know what's going on with their own game.
  • Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 has been changed again recently and now we get 22 moves to complete the level.  It is much more manageable. This video walkthrough shows how to pass Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 with no boosts. My Strategy for Level 130:  Break through the flower pots early on to allow the flowers to drop down to where the big buds are. Link flowers into big buds of the same colour for faster progress and set off chain reactions near the big buds.   Watch my walkthrough video for a demonstration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olmh5QFzbI

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?