🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

How can I play Blossom Blast Saga free on facebook I can't get it to work on my computer ?

Bertha_Hansen
Bertha_Hansen Posts: 1 Newbie

Cant' get Blossom blast Saga to play on my computer all of the other king games work fine?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

You can't because the only platform the game is available for is Mobile and Tablet. Honestly I'm not sure if it will come to PC, time will tell.

• deenow
    deenow Posts: 2 Newbie

well that stinks!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @deenow 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook) or try playing in an incognito window better that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting Blossom Blast Saga to load fully on your PC, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

Unfortunately their team cannot fix this issue possible with PC (Facebook) but you can also download this game (Blossom Blast Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars and your current level progress can still transferred but boosters, saved lives and events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (Art Challenge: Healthy drinks🍹🧉) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge here! 💐

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (Comment and Chance to Become Pro Player and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- January Edition HERE

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- December 2021: simplyP HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello again! @deenow 👋

Did you have follow up these steps here?

Then great news as Blossom Blast Saga is available now on the Microsoft Store. Check Play Blossom Blast Saga on your Windows 10 PC here if you have it! 😄

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here 

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) and here (💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest 💕) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌻Blossom's hot topics HERE 🔥

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge HERE! 💐

🌻 Sneak peek at Blossom’s new Honeyed Calendar HERE!

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- February Edition HERE

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

Art Challenge - Master the Art of Origami (Part I) - Win Badge HERE

Sealed with a love note - Win Badge HERE 💌

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- January 2022: Anahita_2005 HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?