🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I cant get anything fixed!!!

Options
Tana
Tana Posts: 5 Level 2

I have been sending questions and getting "solved" responses but NOTHING HAS BEEN FIXED..... I still can't move to the next episode. I never received the extra gold bars one of your said you'd send. I still can't communicate with friends on face book. And honestly I don't know why I keep trying... 

Answers

• Jen_Sowden
    Jen_Sowden Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I also had an issue with an in-app purchase. Took four or five days to get iTunes to refund it. 

Ive also sent numerous communications to King and have had ZERO luck getting a reply.  If it hadn't been for Apple refunding my purchases I would've quit two weeks ago. 

Have you tried updating the app, or deleting and downloading the app? Careful if you delete - you could lose all progress. 

• Tana
    Tana Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I tried.  I updated it.  Deleted it and reinstalled it.. I've even got a new phone since and downloaded it on it. It's "my accout" that's the issue... so now I just gave up and uninstalled it for good... I never could get ANYTHING done on here with it... So I just said forget it. Thanks for trying tho. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?