🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 147 Blossom Blast

Options
Mary94523
Mary94523 Posts: 2 Newbie

This level might not be IMpossible, but it's close to it. Need to create a super blossom to blast the middle weed, then everything after that has to fall in line perfectly. I was only able once to create that super blossom because there isn't usually a way to prevent the blossoms from exploding on the way to creating a super blossom. I enjoy this game, but like another person who posted here, this might be the level that makes me uninstall the game. Why make it this hard? Takes all the fun out of it.

Answers

• Mary94523
    Mary94523 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

After playing level 147 a few times I found that setting up the super bloom wasn't as frustrating as the bottom half. It is true that you have to set the super bloom up fast since you need a lot of moves in the bottom, but if you plan things out by not connecting all the flowers of the same color together to leave some grown ones behind you can get pretty good at clearing the weed in the middle.

On the bottom you do really need some help as far as where things line up. Hope you get it soon, good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5wflSXKbvA

Looks like someone got pretty lucky. I rarely have more than one or two sets of three flowers to connect and lots of reshuffling. I certainly am getting tired of this level.
  • KimiKauai
    KimiKauai Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2016
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laFO0i9U0uw

Hi Mary, try this walkthrough, which is for the latest version of level 147 with 6 weeds to remove (previously 5) Some tips for level 147:  Make a super bloom to blast on the edge nearest the middle big weed.  Once this middle big weed has been removed, small flowers will fill the lower section. Remove the molehills early on ... don't let them spread!   Good luck!!

Grumpy Cat, your video is old. I've been on this level for a month and it has (4) bees (not just (2) as your video shows). I urge you to try it again and see how difficult it is now. Anyone that has made it to Level 147 already understands the game; It's the additional obstacles that make this one impossible enough to makes blooms to blast the weeds. So, please...have another go at it. Otherwise, I'd remove this post as it's no longer valid. But thanks anyway! :)
  • KimiKauai
    Options

After playing level 147 a few times I found that setting up the super bloom wasn't as frustrating as the bottom half. It is true that you have to set the super bloom up fast since you need a lot of moves in the bottom, but if you plan things out by not connecting all the flowers of the same color together to leave some grown ones behind you can get pretty good at clearing the weed in the middle.

On the bottom you do really need some help as far as where things line up. Hope you get it soon, good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5wflSXKbvA

I agree, Mary. Extremely lucky! I swear that some people get a different version than what others are playing. :) At least this video shows the FOUR bees. I thought with the 1/26/15 update that it may be easier. Not!
  • KimiKauai
    Options

Agreed.  Not worth the frustration.  I will check back occasionally but if nothing changes,  I'm dumping the game.

Even with this weeks update there is no change to this level. Wasted enough time on it.
  • Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    edited January 2016
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laFO0i9U0uw

Hi Mary, try this walkthrough, which is for the latest version of level 147 with 6 weeds to remove (previously 5) Some tips for level 147:  Make a super bloom to blast on the edge nearest the middle big weed.  Once this middle big weed has been removed, small flowers will fill the lower section. Remove the molehills early on ... don't let them spread!   Good luck!!

Hi KimiKauai, I just saw your comment... thanks for pointing out that the level has changed again!!! I am making a new walkthrough for the latest version with 4 bees. It should be uploaded in an hour or so... :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?