🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why can I not play level 172 on Blossom blast saga?

Options
Ginna_Hudson
Ginna_Hudson Posts: 1 Newbie

Trying to play level 172 in Blossom blast saga and when i click on it it says play and i click on that and it says try again! I have wasted so many lives just trying to play! Im not the only one having this issue and i see no response from any moderator! Get this fixed!

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hey Ginna, Thanks for reporting this, just to let you know that we've already begun investigating! As soon as we hear any information I'll be posting here to update you! 

Thanks!

• Cindy_Alpaugh
    Cindy_Alpaugh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Ginna, Thanks for reporting this, just to let you know that we've already begun investigating! As soon as we hear any information I'll be posting here to update you! 

Thanks!

I'm stuck with the same problem on level 175. No word yet on the problem. I've lost about 8 lives just checking to see if it's been resolved.
  • ElizAnne04
    ElizAnne04 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks!

Same problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the game in the issue still remains…Has anyone found a reason as to why, anywhere or from anyone???
  • Cindy_Alpaugh
    Cindy_Alpaugh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks!

Not a word from them arghhh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?