🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Can I detach my game from Facebook?

Options
Galynne
Galynne Posts: 2 Newbie

I logged my game into Facebook to see if I could change my little profile pic and then logged back out.  But Facebook stole all my progress! Now if I want to continue my game I have to be logged in.  Other King games have let me keep my progress whether I'm logged in or not,  so how can I do this with Blossom Blast as well? 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

If you are logged in with your levels up to date then you should be able to click to connect on the little orange button next to the facebook connect and this will connect you to the kingdom. Its like King's version of facebook that saves the game. This way you can disconnect from FB :) 

• Galynne
    Galynne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If you are logged in with your levels up to date then you should be able to click to connect on the little orange button next to the facebook connect and this will connect you to the kingdom. Its like King's version of facebook that saves the game. This way you can disconnect from FB :) 

If I'm logged into facebook and I click on the orange button the only option there is to log out. So that isn't working for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?