Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I am up to level 182 in Blossom Blast. However, I have not been able to earn any spades or watering cans or unlock the third type of boosters. Can someone tell me please how these work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't seen any promotions for free boosters yet so if you need them then you will have to use some gold bars to purchase them. I go a few free boosters when they first unlocked but that's it. Maybe in the future they will add some new promos but the game is pretty new right now.
Right now yes, but hopefully we'll get some challenges pretty soon right!
In the game right now yes, you will need to buy the gold bars. Fingers crossed we get some promotions further down the line that will give us some goodies!
Thanks Kingzpinn. That's what happened with me too - a few teasers at the beginning and then nothing more. Is the only way to get gold bars to buy them?