🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast totally locked up

Options
Tonya_G
Tonya_G Posts: 2 Newbie

Won't even open.  Have tried moving to SIM card, clearing cache, restarting and rebooting phone, nothing.   Just stuck on King screen saying "Loading..."

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Tonya!

I suggest you do a re-installation of the game. I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to do it:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars) To save your boosters you'll need to do a backup of your mobile data - for instance iCloud if you have iOS. In Android Marshmallow you already have a backup feature for apps, so please use that one.

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play or iTunes and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars. For the boosters you'll need to do a restore process in order to recreate them.

7) Done!

Cheers :-)

• Tonya_G
    Tonya_G Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can't even get into the game to connect it to Facebook.  It's stuck at the orange King screen and just says "loading".  am I totally out of luck? 

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Tonya!

If you previously had the game connected to Facebook or King.com then it should be safe to un-install the game as previously described.

Let me know how you progress.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?