🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Game not loading in Bluestacks

Options
caeyla
caeyla Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven't been able to play for a couple days now. The King loading screen comes up, then a Facebook loading page keeps flashing. I've let it go for several minutes, and it just continues to flash the Facebook loading page. I've checked for updates, tried restarting the game and Bluestacks, but it just keeps doing the same thing. Aside from the issue about a week ago (where the level would load and immediately fail), it has been running smoothly since I installed it.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

The game is not made to be played on PC so if you're playing it in an emulator, you can expect some issues and no support from King. They will just tell you to play the game on a Mobile device as it's designed to be.

• caeyla
    caeyla Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The game is not made to be played on PC so if you're playing it in an emulator, you can expect some issues and no support from King. They will just tell you to play the game on a Mobile device as it's designed to be.

Thanks. I figured I wouldn't get any support from them, but was hoping that maybe someone else was having the same issue and had an idea about what I could do about it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?