Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I have completed all 220 levels in blossom blast saga. When will more levels be added?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It appears this is a platform thing - I have it on android and ipad (sad I know). My ipad has topped out at level 220, but I am on level 222 on my android and can see it goes to at least 239
Level 1000 is now there on android tablet
I just beat level 900. Apparently that's it?!
I'm on level 590 on my kindle fire and can at least a hundred more levels waiting above me!
I have just bought £3.99 worth of gold bars and there are no more levels!
NOT HAPPY
There's no official release date for more levels for any of King games, but from looking back at what's been happening it's roughly around every 2 weeks or so.