Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
This level is supposedly fixed, however several people are having the same issue. When you get to the level it becomes stuck. Has anybody been able to get it to work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did everything that customer service tools me to do and force speed the game and it's still sick on 242 tutorial. I even did an update recently and nothing. What else ya got
In a similar question, someone had claimed that the problem was solved with an update.
I haven't seen anywhere that the issue has been fixed yet. I'm guessing it will be in the next update so there's not much we can do until then. Gonna carry on with Shuffle cats for a bit.
I just open settings. Application manager. Blossom blast. Force stop. Exit. Open game again. Problem solved! Currently playing level 243!