Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I want delete data on Facebook. I want start again level 1. My ID: 474733476055708
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care. I would like to help you out. I have sent you a private message so that I can check your account. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hey, please... I want delete data on Facebook. I want start again level 1. My ID: 1427562617.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care. I would like to help you out. I have sent you a private message so that I can check your account. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a lovely weekend!
thanks very much.