Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I want delete data on Facebook. Please help me.
My ticket ID 3273842
I dont know how to know My ID.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hùng,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can handle your request. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to reset your game account.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
I want delete data on Facebook off game Farm Heroes Saga. My ID is: 110020852683178Thank You!!
Hi Belle,I have sent you a private message, so that we can handle your request. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to reset your game account.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care
Hi Belle,
Hi Rsijaya,
Please check your messages so I can help you with your request.
Hi mark, me too can i reset my candy crush account?
Please delete me from all games my ID: 1020368615
Hi Mark,
I have sent reply your private message. Please support me soon!
My game ID is 1457284144287666.
Thanks & Best Regard