🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Game loads slowly and in-game data is synced at slow speed

Options
Dustin_Troxel
Dustin_Troxel Posts: 4 Newbie

Sometime in the past few weeks, Blossom Blast Saga started to act weird: the orange loading screen would appear, and then freeze, with the task bar of my phone (the dark grey bar at teh top that shows time, power level, etc. Never really know how to call it) sliding into view. I found out that tapping the 'back' button on my phone makes the task bar slide back out of view again and the game would then continue to load. But I would sometimes have to do this a few times in order to stop the game from freezing while starting up!

Once the game finally starts, it is playable.

But since these issues continued, I tried clearing the App cache: no difference.

Then I tried to re-install the game: that temporarily caused me even BIGGER problems, because it wouldn't reconnect my Facebook account! As I was typing this message, I left the game idle on my phone, the screen went black because of inactivity, I unlocked the screen, got back in the game, and suddenly my Facebook is reconnected. This is strange. :|

However, my in-game experiences are the same: my own Facebook photo won't load properly and the same goes for the profile pictures of the random friends I have in my list. Neither will it show the progress these random friends have made on levels before me.

Sometimes all this information does load, but somehow the transfer of the information has become sooo sloooww that parts of the game have begun to become un-playable. Now it won't even let me send lives to my friends list!

Thinking this was caused by my phone, I just did a full system cache clear. This resulted in no difference in performance though.

I run Android 6.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S6.

(and sorry for the lenghty post; I work at an IT Helpdesk so I tend to overstuff customer tickets with information in the hopes that it will help you guys resolve the issue...)

Is there a known network connectivity issue with the King servers at the moment or is there something wrong with the Facebook connection?

Is there anything more I could test or do in order to restore the game to its former speed?

Please help!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for posting.

I have looked into this and there are no known issues with Blossom Blast Saga or the connection with Facebook. I haven't seen any other posts about this topic on the site either.

For the moment I can only recommend following some of the steps here which I can you have completed some of them:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android

It might also be worth checking that you have the latest version of the Facebook app installed.

I hope you can appreciate that I cannot offer any further assistance right now but if any more comments appear then I will be sure to keep you in the loop.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Dustin_Troxel
    Dustin_Troxel Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for posting.

I have looked into this and there are no known issues with Blossom Blast Saga or the connection with Facebook. I haven't seen any other posts about this topic on the site either.

For the moment I can only recommend following some of the steps here which I can you have completed some of them:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android

It might also be worth checking that you have the latest version of the Facebook app installed.

I hope you can appreciate that I cannot offer any further assistance right now but if any more comments appear then I will be sure to keep you in the loop.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thank you Johnny for your support! My apologies for not commenting earlier. I do not know still what caused it, but all my wifi connection problems seemed to magically disappear when I installed a new Android build (for which I got a prompt a few days after posting here). Eventually it wasn't just Blossom Blast Saga with problems, but also other games such as Zen Koi and Wordfeud. In Blossom Blast it seemed to be triggered by that new (and slightly annoying) popup that has to load and slide into view, which announces one of your other games. Mostly Bubble Witch saga 3. Somehow it would halt the loading of the entire game (Zen Koi also later appeared to get stuck because there was an in-game announcement that had to appear before loading the rest of the game and Wordfeud just somehow derped out when trying to log me in). All in all I've had no more issues, so this support ticket can be closed as far as I'm concerned! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?