🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 767 has a glitch

Options
ktrose
ktrose Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 767 seems to have two glitches: first, it stops registering the blooms, even when I exceed the required numbers. Then, even when I somehow managed to beat it it gave a generic error message and wanted me to retry! Please look into these issues, as they have persisted even after I deleted and reinstalled the app on my Amazon Fire 7. Thank you

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi ktrose- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with level 767. Please could you take a screenshot of the error message so that we can take a look for you? 

To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks a lot! 

• Theteaprincess
    Theteaprincess Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi ktrose- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with level 767. Please could you take a screenshot of the error message so that we can take a look for you? 

To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks a lot! 

Hello, here is a screenshot of that level. As you can see the Bloom has a zero. But it does not go away and bring up the next bloom. This is very frustrating.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks a lot! 

Hi there- Sorry I cannot see the screenshot

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?