Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I have not used any of the 50 gold bars. I noticed to today I have only 38 gold bars. I know for a fact I haven't used any. Is there a way to get them back.? I play on tablet Android and PC both show 38 gold bars.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon Whittaker,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Sharon Whittaker,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team