🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Restore problems

Options
superflach
superflach Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello I just change my wife phone but previously i back her up the candy crush saga on my facebook account she was on 1530 something level when I install on the new phone and restore from facebook she was back to level 1.

Help please!!!

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hi superflach,

Are you logging in with the same account you backed up to? If you log into that account on Facebook with a web browser does it show the right level? If she is logged into her Facebook account it maybe using that trying logging out of Facebook app and log out of the game, shut down the phone for 10 seconds, turn on phone and log into game. It should ask for the Facebook account you want to use.

• superflach
    superflach Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If you log into that account on Facebook with a web browser does it show the right level? NO, and also the old phone is back to level one.

I try what you recommend and nothing

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

OK I will escalate to a mod to see if they can help

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi superflach,

You can only transfer game progress between your device and your own FB account. When your wife connect the game to her FB account she will automatically be set to the level she has on that FB account. It's a copy protecting system so that some players don't sell or distribute their progress.

No worries - I can assist in getting the game progress back in Blossom Blast Saga.

Please notice that we require direct contact from a player in order to verify ownership of the game account. This can be arranged by letting your wife log into King Care and post a request to have the levels restored. Once done a King Care moderator will get in contact and solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?