Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
My game stucks with the "King" logo when I load it up. Cache is empty, newest Flash player version is on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
the only other thing I can think to try that usually fixes in removing and re-adding the game to Facebook .. Boosters/lives maybe lost but progress and bars stay
Yes, I cleared everything. No, I don't have Chrome here
Are you able to try on Chrome?
Where you able to follow the other steps in the FAQ such as clearing cache and cookies and making sure adobe cache is cleared and up to date?
I tried it on Firefox and Explorer with no success.
Hi Anke,
What is the browser you are using? Does it load if you use a different browser? Please see this for common loading fixes:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out