🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Has anyone else's map just disappeared- Feedback on Wild Cards

Options

Answers

• Nunyah
    Nunyah Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You guys say you love our feedback and want to listen but you're not. You're spitting out bull and suger coating it with emojis.

Everybody is saying they miss their maps and a lot of people are uninstalling the game because you took away the maps.

You keep making horrible changes to a game that was great.

It would be awesome if the wildcards were optional, and if we can get our maps back. The map was at least 90% of the game and you guys just threw it out with no warning.

But I'm sure you'll just say "WeRe DoIN eVEryThInG wE cAn AnD wOrKiNg hArD -heart emoji- -fake smile emoji-"

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Nunyah and thanks for your comment! 

I can understand how you feel, and I'm very sorry for it. Changes are not always easy- neither to make nor to accept! The Blossom Blast Saga team is testing features and working hard to delight you, and this is a process.
    I hope you can be patient enough and see what the team is preparing for you once it's ready. 

Once again, although we cannot guarantee that the team does what the players want at any moment, I can assure you that your feedback is important for them to decide which way to go. So, thanks again for letting us know how you feel and what you think about the evolution of Blossom Blast Saga!
  • chloegaugor
    chloegaugor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I tried all the cards too, but I don't find them very useful, and I don't like at all that you can't see the map, I really liked it how it was before.

• Sakshale
    Sakshale Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m at level 203 and am tired of not being able to pass this level or go back and play other levels. I was thinking of deleting the game. I figure I should check here first. Has anyone gotten out of this trap?
  • TerrySherwood
    TerrySherwood Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hello @bonnie88! Welcome to the Blossom community 🌸

Wild Cards are part of a feature that we want our players to try out, I know it can be a bit confusing at the beginning :anguished: but have you had the chance to play around the different cards? They will bring you new challenges and ways of playing that I'm sure will help you to win those hardest levels, and will also provide you a different and new experience of the game :chuffed:

Oh, and there are a bunch of cards that don't even modify the way you play, they just give you rewards by linking through a certain number of a flower type. 

It would be amazing if you can give them a chance and let us know through this forum what do you think, what you like and what you dislike, so we can work on the proper changes to make it more enjoyable. 

I'm looking forward to hear from you and your feedback! :hurrah:
    I love love love the wild cards!!!!!
  • TerrySherwood
    TerrySherwood Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I love love 💘  the wild cards!!!!!
  • taveca28
    taveca28 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My map has disappeared I was on level 1430 I think I've completed the game are there going to be more levels it's making me replay old levels and I've had this game over a year I hate the new update
  • pandaprincesspdx
    Options
    I've been playing BB for YEARS, hundreds probably thousands of hours. I'm at level 1402. The maps were a HUGE part of the reason I play the game. I loved the graphics and the sense I was moving around BB world. I liked replaying old levels, sharing accomplishments with friends. It made the game more fun. Without The Map the levels are meaningless. I'll play for a little while longer but I'm actively looking for a new game, something outside the King ecosystem because basically they don't give a ****. Way to kill a franchise :(

• raisin55
    raisin55 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Mimzie said:
    Has anyone else's map just disappeared and been replaced with profile picks?

• maria_hines_25
    maria_hines_25 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I love this game but why cant I go back to main home page and play levels you have already won 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?