Blossom Blast won’t load on iOS.

Answers

• rtackachrtackach Posts: 3
    I agree this is a king problem do not play the game of installing and reinstalling because it dont work I have played this game for 2years spent 50 dollars total at level 819 have 20 shovels 15 water cans 9 paint pallets lost 9 gold Bars all the above for free All before the freeze out tip you may have to play the same level 20 to 30 times over but it works so you dont have to spend money on this game because that what this company wants you to do please pass this on to other players 
  • mimiluccmimilucc Posts: 0
    How do I back up and why doesn’t the game work anymore 
  • SodaMomSodaMom Posts: 1
    Over the past week, I've deleted and re-downloaded the game at least 5 times.  It keeps "freezing" and not allowing me to play.  While my progress has been saved each time, unfortunately it's robbed me of all of my "extras" which is a total bummer.  Please advise.  Getting so frustrating that I'm thinking of deleting and not playing at all.
  • Fun1956Fun1956 Posts: 4
    Having the same problem... :(
  • SodaMomSodaMom Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    It’s gotta be an update /iOS issue, no?  HELP!
  • carmiecarmie Posts: 0
    Please help as I love this game thank you  =) =)
  • scaseymdscaseymd Posts: 2
    Are they going to fix it?
  • 48349394834939 Posts: 1
    I can’t either...for at least 4 days
  • donna_tracydonna_tracy Posts: 5
    rtackach said:
    I agree this is a king problem do not play the game of installing and reinstalling because it dont work I have played this game for 2years spent 50 dollars total at level 819 have 20 shovels 15 water cans 9 paint pallets lost 9 gold Bars all the above for free All before the freeze out tip you may have to play the same level 20 to 30 times over but it works so you dont have to spend money on this game because that what this company wants you to do please pass this on to other players 

• donna_tracydonna_tracy Posts: 5
    It’s not loading past the orange ‘king’ page though so unable to use this advice! I lost everything by reinstalling, had loads of extras too ... it’s been crashing for a while now which I complained about numerous times and now this!! It’s frustrating 
  • jespochavjespochav Posts: 1
    Same problem here for almost a week now.  I sent message to support days ago and still no response.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it worked but as soon as you close the app again it goes back to just showing the king intro and crashing and closing.  
  • skydolly165skydolly165 Posts: 0
    yesterday after the notification of hours of free striped candy came out, I was not able to access it. Now the screen is still frozen. And I’m going to lose my daily bonus after over 90 days because I cannot get in!!
  • YOSHIGIRLYOSHIGIRL Posts: 1
    I have reinstalled a couple times this past week. All it does it stay on the orange King screen & then goes away. No game! What’s going on King??? 
  • twinjan1twinjan1 Posts: 5
    Really done!! Still waiting!!!!
    Will not load. Orange screen. Not my favorite color. 
    Please get it fixed. 

• MamaMemaMamaMema Posts: 1
    I would ReaLLy love to know if I could delete the app & reinstall it & maintain the level I am at as well! I was hoping to hear back from someone from “King” to help. I initially wanted to contact them, however this was the only way I found to get any kind of “support”.☹️ As much as I love playing this game, I’m disappointed with the latest “upgrade” I had to do in order to play & am STiLL unable to play!😔 Hoping they will get on the ball & get it fixed right quickly because I saw we aren’t the only ones with this problem.