🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Using King Account to login on Iphone - doom loop

Options
ssanford21
ssanford21 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have tried repeatedly to solve this problem and I still can not log in and save my game progress, connect with other players for lives, etc. 
1) I've submitted a support ticket and the auto-respond email sends only information about Facebook login
2) I removed connection to my facebook account as I do not want to log in that way
3) I have an email for a King account and in fact when I tried re-registering within the BlossomBlast game it says "email already in use"
4) I continue to get an error "oops unknown error occured"
5) stuck in a doom loop -- please help! 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @ssanford21 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Not sure what exactly is happening, but I think the easiest way to solve this is to create a new account with the email address you wish. After creating the account you can contact our support team here https://soporto.king.com/contact and they can help you with getting your progress back.

Just in case, I will check our Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny so she can tell us both if there is a better solution. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @firebombmarkus

Could you check out these steps to get you reconnected again?

If nothing helps, the article ends with reinstalling the game app. This unfortunately deletes any unsaved levels but I have sent you a private message with details about your saved levels and Gold Bars. Boosters and lives tend to disappear in this process. 

I hope you're back on track soon! :) 
  • ssanford21
    ssanford21 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your response, maybe I'm not understanding what you've sent but it looks like the directions are about reconnecting to a log-in for the game via Facebook only?  Due to security issues with Facebook and other concerns, I've removed all app connections and access from Facebook.  I'd like to log in with my King account and save progress, get access to interactions from other players, etc. via that login.  Is that possible? 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Oops sorry @ssanford21 steps for Kingdom connection issues you can check here 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?