Match flowery names and win 20 Gold Bars here!

Share your game knowledge with the Community here!

Download to windows 10 PC

prusspruss Posts: 3
I see several notes about this but there is no link to download. There was one message that said I needed a simulator and one that said I did not.  What is true and how do I do it.

Answers

• Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    Hi @pruss and welcome to our bee-tiful Community :waving:

Blossom Blast Saga is available in Facebook, Android and Apple platforms but sadly not for Windows 10. 

I'm not sure where you see those notes you mentioned but if you want me to take a look, add a screenshot here in this post. Thanks :) 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • prusspruss Posts: 3
    Hi @pruss and welcome to our bee-tiful Community :waving:

Blossom Blast Saga is available in Facebook, Android and Apple platforms but sadly not for Windows 10. 

I'm not sure where you see those notes you mentioned but if you want me to take a look, add a screenshot here in this post. Thanks :) 
    No you don't have to find it. So I have to use a simulator if I want to play on my laptop. OK what is a simulator and where can I get that
  • prusspruss Posts: 3
    OK what is a simulator and where can I get that
  • AleJAleJ Posts: 1
    En Window 10, pude jugar hasta hace poco, ahora solo carga 70 %,  no podre jugar mas o tiene solución.